Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know which ones actually fucked off lol so much for friends in it together
It was Maisie I think!! She posted something on Thursday night about missing them already but she said other week she was there until Friday afternoon. So it was her!

Reactions: 2
I want to know which ones actually fucked off lol so much for friends in it together
Olivia and Beau fucked off home early, don’t know who else.

Maisie took Elsie swimming that day and someone else took her two kids swimming too (maybe mummyandzozo? Not sure the video popped up on my fyp) so I think they were the culprits.

Reactions: 1
Surely if centre parks gifted them they would have got them their own places not 2 between 19 people 😂 but Maisie is one of the worst for transparency so nothing would surprise me

also how do they even know it was the pool? 🤨 could have picked it up anywhere

Reactions: 4
IMG_4504.jpeg

This video just came up on my fyp of Olivia who looks like she was also on the trip and left early and none other than Maisie herself is in the comments defending the whole thing. Surely stick to replying to comments on your own videos rather than going round everyone else’s?

Reactions: 5
the state they left that cabin in. and they decided to post it as well😂

Poor Charlie having to do an hour drive back home cos the silly cow forgot her ID. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she could win any award. She’s not a great mum. All she does is moan and shout and I really struggle to understand where their money comes from. She doesn’t work, she does very sporadic pre sales and that’s about it! Please someone help me understand when the money is from?!

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she could win any award. She’s not a great mum. All she does is moan and shout and I really struggle to understand where their money comes from. She doesn’t work, she does very sporadic pre sales and that’s about it! Please someone help me understand when the money is from?!
Right! And what is Charlie’s job?

BFG wearing black trainers with the suit is a bit of an ick when every other partner was wearing suit shoes 🤢🤣

Reactions: 10
Has she always spoke like that? She sounds just like her “bestie” Megan from Tatt family (who I bleeping love!) I am new to Maisie so am trying to work out whether she is copying the way Meg speaks or not 🤔
ETA she definitely didn’t speak this way back in her 2020 videos!

Reactions: 3
Has she always spoke like that? She sounds just like her “bestie” Megan from Tatt family (who I bleeping love!) I am new to Maisie so am trying to work out whether she is copying the way Meg speaks or not 🤔
ETA she definitely didn’t speak this way back in her 2020 videos!
YES I’ve thought this so many times! She defo copies the way Megan speaks (also love her!)

Reactions: 2
Christ now she wants to go to Japan. 😂😂
This girl honestly does not sit still! I don’t understand why she wants a mortgage when she wouldn’t be able to do all this with one! She is very naive and clearly wasn’t ready for a baby so young as now she’s trying to fit Elsie into the life she wanted

She's actually thick as duck. Why would the cherry trees make a difference to the experience?! Proof that she only wants to go places to get photos for the Instagram aesthetic.

IMG_3859.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can't she just be happy with what she's got? In the comments she said the mortgage on the house she liked was £1,100 a month. 🙄
This is truly what bugs me the most about these “influencers” they’re never EVER happy!! I’m sorry but she had a free holiday gifted to her a few weeks ago, if somebody paid for me and my family to go abroad I’d be on cloud 9 for the next 3 years!!

It’s honestly so sad to see, I almost pity the girl. You’re in your early 20s, you have a healthy daughter and an involved partner. You’ve got a relatively successful business (somehow duping people into spending £34 on a tit bag), you were able to spend £20k+ on a trip to Australia, you have a number of opportunities at your finger tips and you still aren’t happy!!?

What is her life going to be like when the inevitable Tik Tok/influencer bubble pops? She’s just a miserable girl and needs a reality check, it’s bleeping mental

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s going to be a nightmare once Elsie starts school! She’ll be so bored and annoyed that she’s tied to the school holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.