Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a c section last year and im not skinny (size 12-14) but i have a small overhang but nothing to that scale. Your overhang doesnt affect your arms,chins or legs. Thats just weight gain all over

Reactions: 8
The Centre Parcs trip would stress me out I don't think they will be doing that again 🤣

Reactions: 10
The Centre Parcs trip would stress me out I don't think they will be doing that again 🤣
I literally couldn't think of anything worse 🤣
I would understand all your own cabins and meeting up for activities but sharing your space.. no 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't want to share a cabin with my best friends and our kids, nevermind people I'd only spoke to online

Reactions: 11
Imagine being in the next cabin to that many kids? Or in the same restaurant having a quiet meal with that many cackling women and their kids on the next table. I bet people were laughing at them all filming themselves the whole time.

Reactions: 9
Here she goes again obsessing over the idea of giving E a sibling when she can't even manage with one.

Reactions: 8
Here she goes again obsessing over the idea of giving E a sibling when she can't even manage with one.
I'm convinced we're gunna get another "accidental" pregnancy this year 😂 she has spent time around other mums with multiples the past few days and is so far up Estera's arse she probs thinks she can handle it fine haha its either that or more travel as she doesn't bring much else to the table

Reactions: 12
I'm convinced we're gunna get another "accidental" pregnancy this year 😂 she has spent time around other mums with multiples the past few days and is so far up Estera's arse she probs thinks she can handle it fine haha its either that or more travel as she doesn't bring much else to the table
Yes definitely, she’ll run out of content soon and will definitely be pregnant

Reactions: 3
Yes definitely, she’ll run out of content soon and will definitely be pregnant
Ugh just imagine how much more insufferable she'll be as a 21 year old stay at home year old mum of two under 2 who runs a small business and solo parents cos she's been left in the house with them both for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen this too was about to post it😂

If they were gifted the holiday shouldn’t they be putting AD/Gifted on their posts?
Maise should also be putting AD Own brand (or some other wording) on her posts/stories for totesforyou

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.