MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My car decided to get a flat tyre today so I deffo need to relax tonight with my pie, mash, gravy, Diet Coke and cheesecake for after 🤤🤤🤤 can't wait to see what everyone's wearing at the commitment ceremony

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oooh just made it here. My teen wanted me to be his taxi. I booted him out the car while still moving to get back in time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, it's lush.

Love Sensations.
Does Adam seriously think the ixperts will be on his side?
I feel like Adam genuinely believes it’s not serious. He’s another that lacks empathy.
I bet if it was the other way around he would be big time kicking off!

Reactions: 8
My car decided to get a flat tyre today so I deffo need to relax tonight with my pie, mash, gravy, Diet Coke and cheesecake for after 🤤🤤🤤 can't wait to see what everyone's wearing at the commitment ceremony
I have cheesecake also. The Lemon one from the English Cheesecake Company. It feels like I'm swallowing razor blades at the moment but I'm gonna force it down

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching on the app and not sure I started the same time or am a bit behind, first adverts just finished. Am I behind?

Reactions: 1
I cannot be dealing with the moaning whoremon whinging about non of her effing business tonight 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brontë, queen of BULLSHIT
---
Alyssa is so bloody rude to Duncan, she’s a bleep, like no matter what you’re talking about, there’s no need to speak to him that way

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.