MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have cheesecake also. The Lemon one from the English Cheesecake Company. It feels like I'm swallowing razor blades at the moment but I'm gonna force it down
I can give you a consult during the next break, bless you. Dose yourself up - gargling with dissolved aspirin can help if they’re that raw

Reactions: 2
I am sick of hearing about snoggate. If they’d humped on the table in the middle of a dinner party then maybe I’d understand them dragging it out for this long, but bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it annoys me even more the way Alyssa speaks to Duncan because from everything we’ve seen, he seems so measured and careful the way he speaks to her. She’s rotten

Reactions: 23
duck off Bronte. You wrote stay despite being faced with harsh truths regarding your doormattery towards Harrison, by the experts.

Mormon better not become anymore unhinged during the commitment ceremony. You sat on a married man and was publicly shamed for this in Granny’s newsletter, therefore making you a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Duncan has told Whoremon to hop down off her high horse then as she did more than kiss a fake married man then?

Reactions: 8
Producer
"Okay Jessie, lay down in bed and pretend you're reading something profound"
jessie.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesse and Claire better write LEAVE. I can't handle that flipping saga of an apology 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have I been single too long because I’m finding Jesse pretty hot lying in bed reading that letter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jesse in the chartreuse cord shirt. Bold.

I don't think I like any of the ladies outfits 😭
---
Have I been single too long because I’m finding Jesse pretty hot lying in bed reading that letter
OMG ME TOO. And when he spoke to the camera in the black tee?? Hot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just the way Floppy likes it. All the attention on himself and no stupid woman opening her mouth and having opinions. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.