MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a men’s sock shortage in Aus I’m not aware of? Just don’t like that no sock look I just imagine their feet must absolutely honk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If someone said they wouldn't eat when I cooked a massive roast just because I forgot the mint sauce she'd be eating her next meal in A&E through a straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can give you a consult during the next break, bless you. Dose yourself up - gargling with dissolved aspirin can help if they’re that raw
Thank you, I didn't think of gargling I last had it in my early 20's and it was so bad they went black, and had the worse fever I've ever had. I slept for 29 hours solid. I even went home for my Mum to look after me! I've lived in fear of ever getting it again and here I am in my mid forties and after all this time it's got me .

So should I add a lot of water to it? I bought some this morning as I remember my mum giving me it x

I was late again but just caught up. My biggest dilemma is do I start the Easter egg I bought myself which was supposed to be for next weekend!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have cheesecake also. The Lemon one from the English Cheesecake Company. It feels like I'm swallowing razor blades at the moment but I'm gonna force it down
I had one of these kicking over from last night. It didn’t last long.
IMG_5284.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh the angst. Janelle, he’s a twit. We all knew it, your brothers knew it, now you should know it. Go home, lick your wounds in private, dye your hair.

Reactions: 17
Whoreman really is acting like she’s personally affected by this kiss

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.