MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison is 100 percent a sted-head, the sweating and Mr floppy has cemented it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Piss off Harrison. Throwing his head back. Face is red. Chin will stick out soon. If only Harrison and Alyssa were paired up.

Reactions: 1
She's right though. It's the lying and gaslighting that makes this such a big issue.
(As much as she needs to step back before hypocrisy catches up)

Reactions: 17
I feel like with Alyssa the married man she was shagging promised her he would leave the wife for her but didn’t, so now in her warped head she considers the wife ‘the other woman’ and obsessively hates ‘cheaters’ 🥴

Reactions: 24
To be fair this is the first time a group has properly held some cheaters accountable

Reactions: 22
I know empathy for Claire isn’t popular but she is there showing remorse and the balls it must take to face up to them all is huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.