MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Adam more determined to seek forgiveness from Jesse than his own wife? Is he going to jump his bones, as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ I’ve just SLAMMED my glass of wine watching that drama, apparently Offish in a rage is a heavy drinker. God I’m raging at Whoremon. She doesn’t deserve Duncan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine piping up in a development meeting going "got this idea lads, strip some people naked put them on their own and let them find their way home" AND then someone going "yeah sounds a good idea that lets get it on national tele!" Bananas this world!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know empathy for Claire isn’t popular but she is there showing remorse and the balls it must take to face up to them all is huge.
Yeah, agree, I haven't liked her but she's owned up to it and apologised and honestly seems sorry. It's a weird situation and it's not like she fell repeatedly on a man's penis.

Reactions: 17
I know empathy for Claire isn’t popular but she is there showing remorse and the balls it must take to face up to them all is huge.
No I agree, she is owning it, taking responsibility, she's still a dipstick for doing it but she's not sitting there like Adam making excuses.

Reactions: 10
I have only seen 2 episodes.... The first episode happened to be the commitment ceremony where Adam denied anything happened. And now tonight's episode. Is this the only bit of drama that has happened or have I been unfortunate?
Not sure if anyone answered already, but yes you’ve been unlucky. There’s been more dramas than an Eastenders Christmas special. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a fuss about a 💋
They didn't have sex

Adam is a bleep though and Janelle should dump her dinner on his head

Reactions: 8
witch wants blood. Which is ironic considering she has been in Claire’s position only worse. Slutbag 🤮
She looked really unhinged. I was half expecting her to lunge across the table and fling carbonara at Claire. It’s almost as if she feels she was cheated on, which ironic considering she’s only ever been the cheater.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.