MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I’ve just SLAMMED my glass of wine watching that drama, apparently Offish in a rage is a heavy drinker. God I’m raging at Whoremon. She doesn’t deserve Duncan.
Hope you didn't brandish it at anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I appreciate Claire being remorseful (or seeming so!) at the table and owning what she did but I can’t forgive how utterly vicious she was to Jesse in the apartment and how she lied to his face and to Janelle’s face. She’s awful.
And so is Jesse, really. Can’t get over his honeymoon shenanigans either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The flicking of the hair and thinking she's incredibly superior to everyone in the room really bugs the tit out of me.

Reactions: 20
There needs to be a gogglebox type programme of them watching the programme back after learning about Alyssa being a bleep etc. I’d love to hear them rip each other apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No Cam Tayla is not at all lovely
And she's definitely not as good looking as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.