MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad i popped a bag of butterkist popcorn in the last break, ive genuinely been the Michael jackson gif throughout all this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have only seen 2 episodes.... The first episode happened to be the commitment ceremony where Adam denied anything happened. And now tonight's episode. Is this the only bit of drama that has happened or have I been unfortunate?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The colour of psycho witch Alissa. She’s a wrong’un, through and through

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whormon needs to put Tayla’s legally blonde suit on, she thinks she’s cross examining a bleeping witness or something

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.