MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Alyssa running her gob off? Does she seriously not think that bleeping another woman’s husband FOR 6 MONTHS is as bad as snogging a random bloke on a reality show.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Claire has hurt janelle and Jesse, the others can have an opinion but I didn't like how they treated Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Feel sorry for the newbies, imagine walking into this shitshow with little to no context.

Reactions: 15
Oh it was only dusk and not the usual pitch black when Jesse got into the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel like how vocal Alyssa is about this is a bit scripted so that he will flip and call her out in front of everyone for her affair in the past ? Seems very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Im so relieved if I’m honest, I was wondering if I’d just lost all rational tolerance for Mormon and it would be just me raging 🤣
I’m feeling a bit unhinged in my hatred over here, glad I have company. Can’t deal with mean girls and can’t deal with hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she’s not sorry she got caught, she didn’t get “caught” she told jesse herself (eventually)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.