MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Alyssa’s damage? ‘Murder Claire’ such an odd thing to say. Idk maybe I’m the weirdo but if a close friend of mine cheats I don’t cut them off (unless the partner was also a really close friend of mine perhaps) does everyone else? I’d make it clear I don’t approve but they haven’t wronged me and I don’t go seeking out unnecessary drama in my life for no reason

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One way for Claire to redeem herself is if she turns around to Mormon at the dinner table after she’s been laid into by the latter and says “Sorry, was it just an accident that you fell onto a married man’s lap, legs open?”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sandy can zip it if Claire had kissed her man it wouldn’t of been well she owned it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.