MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"speak my truth" are probably the most over used words a bull shitter can ever come up with in sticky situations they themselves have created.

Reactions: 21
Oooh that was awkward as duck for adam but in a way I’m sort of pleased that it was a boys boys boys attitude where the girl gets it in the neck and the boy keeps their mates like nothing happened

Reactions: 4
So basically he can't handle being called out for his actions and now he's throwing Janelle under the bus??

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why , but I’m a bit bored 🥴
It's all a bit High School isn't it? You snogged my boyfriend, me and my posse are ignoring you, we all have to choose sides, let's go for a chat. It's all a bit pathetic. Totally here for it though 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.