MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erghh taylaaaaa nobody gives a tit about your opinion. You weren’t there.
And duck of mormon…..you’ve done worse

Reactions: 18
One way for Claire to redeem herself is if she turns around to Mormon at the dinner table after she’s been laid into by the latter and says “Sorry, was it just an accident that you fell onto a married man’s lap, legs open?”
Followed by I have a crystal for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s just another narc (and I know it’s been said a lot). Felt very manipulative the way the whole intimacy bollocks was with her and Duncan, and this is now completely out of proportion. I think you can tell her lies by her accent change too, she’s American when she’s playing to the camera 🙄🙄😡

tayla and Alyssa are the worst type of people with totally conflicting traits. Combine them and you have an actual monster.

Reactions: 11
Ah Sandy. She's only owning it because the producers told her now is the perfect time to drop the bomb. She would have sat on that to the end if not.

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have decided I am in love with Dan. Sure ollie looks like a greaaaaat (but slightly weird and regrettable) shag but I feel like Dan would remember my birthday and buy me chocolate when I'm on my period, and clean the bath if the cat pisses in it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have decided I am in love with Dan. Sure ollie looks like a greaaaaat (but slightly weird and regrettable) shag but I feel like Dan would remember my birthday and buy me chocolate when I'm on my period, and clean the bath if the cat pisses in it
Hahahaha this is so specific and I love it and you’re right, Dan is an angel.

Alyssa needs punching. She’s the shittest of shitcunts, I can’t deal with her. Hypocritical mean-girl witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair play to Sandy and Ratchet tbh because you knowwwwwww the men aren’t going to react to Adam like that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.