MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I’ve found out the hard way that Hollyoaks is preceded by Big Bang Theory.
That’s like the televisual equivalent of having a fork stuck into your eyeball and then being kicked in the nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pre show warm up q for you… Snog, marry, avoid, bff? Current contestants only.

I’d snog Harrison. I’m appalled at my own choice. But we’d just kiss quick in a dark corner, then I’d scarper and feel the shame of it all in random moments for all eternity.

I’d marry Layton. Going for a someone with a bit of drive here and humour. But we’d have separate toasters 👍

I’d avoid Alyssa, but it was hard to pick just one from this batch.

I’d BFF Claire. But we both write such long messages our WhatsApp convos would be insane!

Ps snog = kiss in some languages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snog Harrison, I'm sorry he's laughed me into bed and that huge red flag he carries just appeals 😂
Avoid Dan 🤢
Marry Tayah (the one that goes with Ollie)
BFF Melinda

• Heart
Reactions: 1
^^^
Oooh.
Snog - definitely Alessandra. She’s sexy as hell and that woman knows what she’s doing. The men are all repulsive.
Marry - whoever has the most money. Unless I can marry Alessandra.
Avoid - literally all of them. Rarely have I seen such a collection of unpleasant fuckers in one place.
BFF - Sandy. I think she’d be a properly good friend. Or surprisingly Melinda - her head detector is top notch. I think she’s a girl’s girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can they please put something else in at 7pm if rhey insist on Mafs Starting at 7.30

Btw almost time for a new thread - suggestions needed for title

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snog Duncan of course🤣
I’d marry Hugo
Avoid Harrison
BFF Evelyn cus I just bleeping love her for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pre show warm up q for you… Snog, marry, avoid, bff? Current contestants only.

I’d snog Harrison. I’m appalled at my own choice. But we’d just kiss quick in a dark corner, then I’d scarper and feel the shame of it all in random moments for all eternity.

I’d marry Layton. Going for a someone with a bit of drive here and humour. But we’d have separate toasters 👍

I’d avoid Alyssa, but it was hard to pick just one from this batch.

I’d BFF Claire. But we both write such long messages our WhatsApp convos would be insane!

Ps snog = kiss in some languages 🤣
Snog Duncan
Marry Ollie
Avoid the rest of the men

BFF Jesse - the hot friend you accidentally sleep with on nights out sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heyyy lovely people 😘. I'm here, unfortunately I don't have any MAFS related conversations from work to report back today ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.