MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think Tayla will make a play for Cameron or at least the producers will manipulate the footage to look like they may have a spark. She's already mentioned that she goes for "tradies" and Cameron was shown smiling at that comment.

Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up as I was out last night. How sarky is Adam?! ‘Oh everyone else is perfect’ 🙄 I really feel like Tayla and Harrison are plants - the girl is so vapid.
Edit to add - the way Alyssa speaks to Duncan is awful. I hope the truth about her comes out.

Reactions: 13
Said it last week, they skipped straight to 15 years married, 2 kids and mortgaged out their ears trapped in a sexless marriage.
Just leave guys.
so rude that life couldn’t give me 90 minutes off yesterday so I had to pause - picking it back up here again now with a huge cuppa and some peanut M&Ms. But been meaning to say re Dandy (genius nickname) - I’m assuming Sandy might be a virgin still? I can understand why it’s a bigger deal for her on principle anyway but being televised too I supposed she feels she has to do things ‘properly’.

Reactions: 10
so rude that life couldn’t give me 90 minutes off yesterday so I had to pause - picking it back up here again now with a huge cuppa and some peanut M&Ms. But been meaning to say re Dandy (genius nickname) - I’m assuming Sandy might be a virgin still? I can understand why it’s a bigger deal for her on principle anyway but being televised too I supposed she feels she has to do things ‘properly’.
No way is she a virgin, this whole 'never had a boyfriend' shiz is just the storyline she's been assigned

Reactions: 2
I really wish they released the show concurrently in aus and uk. I love it so much but I just cannot stop myself from looking up all the spoilers!!!! I literally know everything that happens for the rest of the series and now my enthusiasm has dwindled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really wish they released the show concurrently in aus and uk. I love it so much but I just cannot stop myself from looking up all the spoilers!!!! I literally know everything that happens for the rest of the series and now my enthusiasm has dwindled 😂
My husband has done this too, so now when I'm watching it he sits there trying to tempt me into looking at them. I keep wanting to give in but I'm determined not to:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on last night's eps doesn't anyone find it BIZARRE Alyssa of all people is taking the moral ground saying Adam is so terrible (he is) but she had a whole ass affair with a married man 😭👋 sorry if someone already said this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't post the vid as I don't know how and also it may contain a spoiler but someone has put this filter on whoremon and it's 🤣🤣 she literally looks the same
Screenshot_20230404_152859_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Roll on tonight 😂 having a pizza and got my Cadburys caramel eggs ready for viewing time 👍

Reactions: 8
No way is she a virgin, this whole 'never had a boyfriend' shiz is just the storyline she's been assigned
Just my naivety then 🤦🏻‍♀️

didn’t catch up in the end. Was more entertaining to read the thread, and think I’ve got a good idea of what happened. Will be driving tonight so won’t be around, will need to decompress once I get there around midnight ish so might watch and catch up with the thread then. Not sure what tonight’s episode even is but hope it’s a good one, enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just catching up on last night's eps doesn't anyone find it BIZARRE Alyssa of all people is taking the moral ground saying Adam is so terrible (he is) but she had a whole ass affair with a married man 😭👋 sorry if someone already said this!
We've literally all said this! Alyssa is ridiculous, I feel like something is being edited out because how could she be so hypocritical and shameless??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.