MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tayla gives me proper uncanny valley feelings, I feel really unsettled watching her.

Like looking at a corpse, you recognise it as human but your lizard brain is like “DANGER”

Reactions: 17
Loving John's sass tonight, absolutely having none of Harrison's bullshit. Trying to make it all about him again.

I think both Tayla and Rupert are on the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughter and I were shouting at the tv you’ve had an affair (obvs at whoremon). I was hoping Duncan was going to out her but he’s too dignified. She is just crazy.
Jessie breaks my heart. I can see myself in him 🙈I’ve been single nearly 9 years and once your heart is truly broken it’s so hard to open yourself back up. I also have a long list of Icks and none negotiables. I’m glad they stayed though. I am really hoping they work through it.
Not surprised Dan isn’t into Samdy. She just needs to have sex as that’s what’s holding her back and giving him the ice, definitely.
Hugo 🥵🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m shy, not confident at all, hate talking to people especially large groups but I can string a sentence together 😂
Haha same. Although I get so nervous that I literally start to word vomit. I bet people pray for inaudible mumbling when I start 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.