MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snog sandy
Marry Melinda as she’s richer than me.
BFF Alessandra
Avoid Tayla

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can they please put something else in at 7pm if rhey insist on Mafs Starting at 7.30

Btw almost time for a new thread - suggestions needed for title
Thread suggestions. “Bombshells all round. But will true love ever abound?”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please tell me that the Granny who writes the monthly newsletter is the Whoremon’s family guest so she can catch Duncan up on her infidelity and her rank hypocrisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh, they fucked took it to the next level. Didn't have that on my bingo card!

wink-wink-thor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think there’s too many couples,’cos when was the last time we saw Dandy? Sandy yes in the mix of the Claire/Adam drama but couple wise 🤔

he was so into her?
Wtf the were “intimate” I’m confused 🫤

Reactions: 4
Snog (ahem shag) duncan
Marry ollie
Avoid everyone else
I wouldn’t even be friends with any of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Pre show warm up q for you… Snog, marry, avoid, bff? Current contestants only.

I’d snog Harrison. I’m appalled at my own choice. But we’d just kiss quick in a dark corner, then I’d scarper and feel the shame of it all in random moments for all eternity.

I’d marry Layton. Going for a someone with a bit of drive here and humour. But we’d have separate toasters 👍

I’d avoid Alyssa, but it was hard to pick just one from this batch.

I’d BFF Claire. But we both write such long messages our WhatsApp convos would be insane!

Ps snog = kiss in some languages 🤣
Snog Ollie
Marry Duncan
Avoid Adam

Reactions: 2
Didn’t go to the gym… I’d rather he did, imagine how annoying that would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.