MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from the brilliant screenshot that @DizDog32 posted.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mafs-au...ns-trip-to-mercury-should-be-permanent.38164/

Thread recap:

Commitment ceremony last night
Melissa is vile - turns out she had been controlling when Josh watched telly, read his book, used him for sex, then made him cry infront of everyone. Very uncomfortable viewing and he was (thankfully) allowed to leave the experiment
Caitlin also allowed to leave as Shannon openly admitted he insulted her looks to hurt her
Sandy throwing shade at Harrison
Harrison got stared down by Alessandra whilst Bronte still has Stockholm Syndrome
Claire and Jesse still cute... but what has Claire got to confess tonight?!

New couple arrives tonight also!

Continue here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Ready to get wed again tonight?! Let’s do this. Just about stopped crying from last night 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Claire has snogged btec tiger woods at the minimum and maybe given him a cheeky handy at worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Argh!!!! I put a last min pizza in the oven and it’s not quite been enough time to cook. Come on!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Quest for love?
Fucksake. Floppy is looking for a shag and boggle eyes is looking for Only fans subscribers. 😬
Evening lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i’m here !!!!! couldn’t watch live last night but i am back fam 🥰🥰🥰🥰

thanks for the new thread @aimzalicious PS NO SPOILERS! NOT ONE! WE DONT WANT TO HEAR HOW AMAZING IT GETS! NO SPOILERS PLS

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say last night made me realise something significant. The fact that there was 100% more red flags in Melissa that a bloody Soviet parade. How on earth is that possible?!

Reactions: 16
G'day divvies. Hope everyone has recovered from last night's episode.
200w (3).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.