MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #6 Thor the good of everyone, Shannon's trip to Mercury should be permanent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so, Im just going to put this out there- I really fancy Josh and I am starting to fancy Jesse....

So,..I know we arent allowed to saying things like you are in for a shocker or it's amazing or anything but I do need to say- get some extra snacks for the next few episodes cos you all deserve them!
Me too. At first I thought with Jesse being so over the op he would get on my nerves, but like a wart he's really growing on me. I think deep down he's a really sweet sensitive soul. If Claire has kissed Adam it also shows that he's intuitive cos he had his suspicions.

Reactions: 10
Me too. At first I thought with Jesse being so over the op he would get on my nerves, but like a wart he's really growing on me. I think deep down he's a really sweet sensitive soul. If Claire has kissed Adam it also shows that he's intuitive cos he had his suspicions.
Same, not the fancying part but Jesse I think is quite sensitive, I noticed in that clip that will be on tonight when Claire is talking to him, he starts that blinking again, I think he's a really nervous person.

Reactions: 6
OK so I haven’t read any spoilers so I could end up being completely wrong.
I can’t see past some of his behaviour. He was absolutely vile to Claire on the honeymoon for no reason whatsoever. And demanding to see her phone and then bursting in to Adam and Janelle’s flat and yelling abuse? Even if Claire has been up to no good ( and I’m not excusing her ) that was utterly out of order. Gigantic red flags. It’s a nope from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Claire feels like this season's Domenica , thinks she's the fourth expert. Cant wait to hear what her guilty secret is.
Bronte has made herself look like a complete fool and proved that she's only in it for the exposure. I loved how Alessandra said "because some people might find Harrison good looking"
I hope Melissa has had a massive shock and a good look at herself. I can imagine her surrounded by her girlfriends every weekend, drinking and flirting and being crude, she's forgotten what it's like to be in a relationship with a real (nice) person.
I dont know how any of them stand being in such tiny little bedsits all that time with a relative stranger!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK so I haven’t read any spoilers so I could end up being completely wrong.
I can’t see past some of his behaviour. He was absolutely vile to Claire on the honeymoon for no reason whatsoever. And demanding to see her phone and then bursting in to Adam and Janelle’s flat and yelling abuse? Even if Claire has been up to no good ( and I’m not excusing her ) that was utterly out of order. Gigantic red flags. It’s a nope from me.

so, Im just going to put this out there- I really fancy Josh and I am starting to fancy Jesse....

So,..I know we arent allowed to saying things like you are in for a shocker or it's amazing or anything but I do need to say- get some extra snacks for the next few episodes cos you all deserve them!
Josh? Josh?! JOSH?! Girl… no. Stop that 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Claire feels like this season's Domenica , thinks she's the fourth expert. Cant wait to hear what her guilty secret is.
Bronte has made herself look like a complete fool and proved that she's only in it for the exposure. I loved how Alessandra said "because some people might find Harrison good looking"
I hope Melissa has had a massive shock and a good look at herself. I can imagine her surrounded by her girlfriends every weekend, drinking and flirting and being crude, she's forgotten what it's like to be in a relationship with a real (nice) person.
I dont know how any of them stand being in such tiny little bedsits all that time with a relative stranger!
Omg yes. Loved Dom but had to stick her nose into everything!!!! Could be Lynduuull though or will she be the new Olivia 🕵️‍♂️
---
If Claire did kiss Adam then she can duck right off. She was sitting on the chair in their apartment acting all innocent and let him apologise to Adam.. so let's see what it is but if its that in the bleeping bin she goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did we see both of the new couples or only 1? 🤔 Wondering if one of the new couples is a previous member? Maybe Caitlin is back for round 2.

Reactions: 3
I caught up today, absolutely emotionally drained from last nights episode. I don’t think I’ve ever cried watching an episode of mafs!

There are far too many toxic people this season. Why aren’t the producers doing their due diligence? Their poor partners will be scarred for life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m here nice and early today, no parenting required from me now 😂 although this bloody washing machine wants to hurry up and finish as I can’t hear over it’s spinning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who wants to start a new thread before the ep starts?
Here you go:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.