MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #6 Thor the good of everyone, Shannon's trip to Mercury should be permanent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people have called Josh boring, damp, dull, etc throughout this. But what you saw was a broken, down trodden, exhausted man feeling trapped by a controlling, overbearing woman. I hate the way she kept trying to touch him on the coach and rubbed his back as he got up. Just leave him be. So glad he got to leave.

The way Shannon reacted after Caitlin got to leave was his true colours. He didn’t get his own way. If that wasn’t a heavy sliding door he would have slammed it.

Hated that Claire was still around in the girls group hug at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m still catching up but that Melissa 🤮 She needs serious therapy because she comes across as someone who projected all her past unhealthy relationships and low self worth on to Josh. Like when the victim chooses to become the bully. She will end up a lonely, bitter person if she doesn’t introspect.

Reactions: 15
I know some people have called Josh boring, damp, dull, etc throughout this. But what you saw was a broken, down trodden, exhausted man feeling trapped by a controlling, overbearing woman. I hate the way she kept trying to touch him on the coach and rubbed his back as he got up. Just leave him be. So glad he got to leave.

The way Shannon reacted after Caitlin got to leave was his true colours. He didn’t get his own way. If that wasn’t a heavy sliding door he would have slammed it.

Hated that Claire was still around in the girls group hug at the end.
I've been team Josh from the start ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still reeling from how psychopathic Melissa is , at least Shannon and his red eyes showed some
emotion and embarrassment

Reactions: 13
I’m still reeling from how psychopathic Melissa is , at least Shannon and his red eyes showed some
emotion and embarrassment
Though he still had to have the final word by removing his wedding ring & having a strop

Reactions: 20
Wtf was that tonight?! How have so many abusers managed to get onto the show? It's like they did it for drama and then tried to make themselves look good by basically kicking them off. Not good. Josh broke my heart. He deserves so much better than that sex mad, controlling freak. I am glad caitlyn has gone but I so wish instead of newbies that she could have gotten a new husband!

Bronte is obviously there for the fame at this point. I think her and Harrison have a deal. They've no chemistry at all and it seems fake. Lots of smirks going on. Very set up.

What is Claire's confession? Please tell me she didn't kiss Adam because she's been so vocal about the morals in a relationship and if she did kiss him then she's been gaslighting Jesse.

Reactions: 33
Honestly it's so hard to keep up with who I dislike more!! Melissa threw away a great opportunity to meet someone different to her usual type, she didn't even try - the irony that despite all her protesting she was still getting sex!! Not sure why Shannon was even on the show. I feel for Caitlin and think they should have kept her and found her a nice match. Harrison and Bronte can both get in the skip. And if Claire has cheated she can join them. Although Jesse will rage enough to throw everyone there himself.

Reactions: 12
Can I ask a few questions please....

Alyssa left the Mormons when she was 16, she is now an adult.
Alyssa had an affair with a married man.
Alyssa has a child.

Why is she acting like she's a nun just released from a nunnery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Poor Josh, made me well up, so glad all the guys rallied around him. But Mel was still obvious to what she'd done wrong. Just because Josh doesn't want to talk to everyone about his sex life doesn't make him boring or a prude, some people like to keep these things private.

I am guessing the show didn't air her controlling behaviour as it would have just been too much. There's already so much toxicity & gaslighting going on.

Reactions: 19
Woooooo that was hard to watch this evening.
Poor Josh. He’s an absolute flannel of a human but he doesn’t deserve to be attacked by that bleeping witch, or pressured or controlled or belittled. She’s appalling.
Harrison. What a turd.
Shannon is off his head. Had to have the final say by taking off his wedding ring and storming out. What a pathetic excuse for a man.
Claire, I’ve said from the start I’m not sure on her!! She’s almost too vocal about everyone else’s duck ups, I would say she’s no angel herself. Be interesting to see how it pans out.
I honestly found this evenings episode hard to watch at times. What a ride.

Reactions: 9
As much as I totally agree with the judges getting involved in holding Shannon accountable and allowing Caitlin and also Josh to leave; does it not seem like a massive contradiction to be letting Harrison away with his continuous abuse and manipulation of Brontë? Like it also didn’t make sense for Brontë to write stay either week. Harrison is just as disgusting in his behaviour and also told Brontë he didn’t find her attractive to blame her for floppygate. Then actually lied to the group and incriminated Dan in the getting the girls number scandal and noone said a peep. Hes the most dangerous guy there and he just seems to be getting away scott free 🤔 not sure why John wouldn’t be as harsh on him or the female experts maybe trying to help Brontë see her worth?!

Reactions: 26
They need to go because I keep thinking both of them are called Shannon, then I'm all like who the duck is Caitlin? 🤣
The ONLY nice thing Shannon did was get her dinner from a fkn irish bar cause they both have irish names. head😂
---
It was a HARD watch tonight.

I was in an abusive relationship in uni. My ex kept pushing me to pick a different medical speciality. Would send me links about how others where easier etc. Turned out it was because his side chick was doing the same one I wanted to do.

He would go through my phone daily. Needed to know which male students I was working with at the time and found out after he stalked them all online. While cheating and studying.

I came out a stronger person but I know how broke josh felt there. Even harder to watch knowing he has 2 lovely kids at home 😠 she should have reported to police.

The show really needs to emphasise that this is abuse !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.