Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Can I ask a few questions please....

Alyssa left the Mormons when she was 16, she is now an adult.
Alyssa had an affair with a married man.
Alyssa has a child.

Why is she acting like she's a nun just released from a nunnery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Alessandra actually hates Harrison. I’m only watching in the hope she cracks and smashes him face first into the coffee table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
I know some people have called Josh boring, damp, dull, etc throughout this. But what you saw was a broken, down trodden, exhausted man feeling trapped by a controlling, overbearing woman. I hate the way she kept trying to touch him on the coach and rubbed his back as he got up. Just leave him be. So glad he got to leave.

The way Shannon reacted after Caitlin got to leave was his true colours. He didn’t get his own way. If that wasn’t a heavy sliding door he would have slammed it.

Hated that Claire was still around in the girls group hug at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

aimzalicious

VIP Member
New thread ready for tonights dinner party! Made up the thread title combining quotes from whoever said "Thor better or Thor worse" about Josh and whoever said Shannon had been to Mercury which is why he's so red lollll

Recap:

It's time for the Jesse villain to hero arc - I for one am LOVING IT #sagebae

Shannon is the actual worst human being. Told Caitlin if she was more attractive and took his breathe away more, he wouldn't have gone back to his ex (so it's "her fault" in his eyes) That's rich from a beetroot faced leprechaun
Mormon and Dunking have had sex

Dinner party about to unfold.. Lyndall is ready with her shit stirring spoon and what on earth has Dan done?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36