MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #6 Thor the good of everyone, Shannon's trip to Mercury should be permanent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which makes me think that little teaser of Claire confessing is to make us think she snogged Adam but it's actually something else.
Yeah, I definitely don’t think she snogged Adam. Maybe someone else but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s something unrelated to the experiment.

Reactions: 9
I think the show should give Josh and Caitlin each an all expenses paid holiday to recharge after what they've been through. Send Josh and his kids to Disney world.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, I definitely don’t think she snogged Adam. Maybe someone else but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s something unrelated to the experiment.
I think she did kiss him, she was too defensive when he first pulled her up. Adam is a sleaze.

Reactions: 10
I'm desperately hoping Claire's confession is that she saw something. Please don't be that she snogged Adam. We were rooting for you!

Reactions: 11
Who called it that we’d end up being on Jesse’s side? I think it may well happen.
I’ve always held hope for Jesse! Even if it’s just that he comes out with better people skills and more willing to compromise. But if she has shafted him that might end up making him worse than before! But some of their cliffhangers are damp squibs so I’m remaining curious as the experts advise 😁
---
I was looking forward to Made in Chelsea starting again tonight and a bit of Love is blind but i'm too drained after that! See you tomorrow lovelies, na-night!
Ooh I hadn’t realised MIC was back tonight. 😁. I’ll catch up tomorrow. I caught up on the new love is blind episodes at the weekend. Is there a thread for it? I have so many opinions!

Reactions: 5
Guys I am absolutely devastated for poor Josh he is a broken man he deserves the world I want to give him the biggest hug 😭 Mel needs to go to an asylum IMAGINE if a man done that to a women they would be kicked off the show long ago can't believe they let it go this far.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve always held hope for Jesse! Even if it’s just that he comes out with better people skills and more willing to compromise. But if she has shafted him that might end up making him worse than before! But some of their cliffhangers are damp squibs so I’m remaining curious as the experts advise 😁
---

Ooh I hadn’t realised MIC was back tonight. 😁. I’ll catch up tomorrow. I caught up on the new love is blind episodes at the weekend. Is there a thread for it? I have so many opinions!
I had anxiety watching the love is blind horrific mess. If you find any decent chat let me know 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.