MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he dumped her but I wanted something entertaining like Brent’s.

I’ve seen some spoilers about these couples (tonight) but realised I can’t even share because it involves tomorrow nights couples!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not a princess, I'm a queen... Ffs......

And no in no way did I once think Duncan was looking for a princess to take care of, he just wanted to be respected!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Before you start… don’t’ anything else from lindab and I’ll be disappointed

Reactions: 8
Well, yeah, we only see a small part of their time together. But I can see that talking to Alyssa would be like walking on eggshells all the time. I think she needs some serious therapy.
When she said 'Duncan, I am going to help you' in the vows. Jesus bloody hell. I think she's a bigger Narc then Harrison.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alright, info about Alyssa.

She's commented about her 20 year history of anxiety, panic attacks, being on medication and in therapy. Every sympathy for anyone struggling with their mental health, but that combined with her ongoing divorce, I don't think she ever should have been selected for mafs. Far too much pressure. I think it's irresponsible of the production to her and to Duncan.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.