MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah feck it, I'm doing it! Thread number 14 folks, thanks to @EnoughAlready for the excellent suggestion!

As we're not mid-episode there's even time for a recap! We're at Homestay:
  • Cam still doesn't enjoy kissing Lindor so she had to pucker up with a fish, she hates Darwin, he hates the city, he eats like an animal
  • Alyssa shockingly revealed that she has A CHILD and we were all shocked. She told Hunky Dunky that she can only she him Wednesdays and every other weekend. Hunkan has finally realised that Alyssa is an absolute twit
  • Evelyn and Rupert have finally bonked, the dogs totally watched them do it
  • Some tit's coming up with Bronte and the red faced duck that none of us really give a tit about
  • Mel and Leyton look to be on the rocks 😢
  • Ollie and Tahnee....zzzz...oops soz I dozed off there
  • Bountys are the work of the devil and Twirls RULE
1682455650765.png

Please don't try this my lovelies, you will die

Previous thread here:

Keep on MAFSing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t fancy Duncan so I’m not biased, but I think he has a really great personality and Alyssa is treating him badly. He just seems like a laid back guy that wants a fun and loving relationship, knows how to communicate sensitively, listens and genuinely doesn’t want to hurt or upset her. He deserves SO much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not me leaving it until the last week of the season to actually suggest a thread title! 😬😘 Thanks Webs! I was having a think after the show tonight that i still can only see Ollie & Tahnee saying yes at vows, the rest are a shitshow! Surely that would be bad for the ixperts and the show itself?! Guess they aren't arsed if the ratings are still high though!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen something on Google that I really hope is clickbait and not a spoiler 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think after three days with Evelyn, Duncan realised that a relationship shouldn't be such hard work, they had a laugh, he got her two very thoughtful presents and she threw them in his face. Think he's just hanging on not to look like the bad guy/or for her to say "told you so, he can't handle MY CHILD" and thereby scuppered future relationships for him. Plus I know I've said this before, but I get the ick from how she sticks her fingers in her eyes when she's crying.
---
Can you imagine if Ollie and Tahnee are the only ones who make it to final vows? Maybe that's why they're keeping Harry and Bronte ("I'm done!") just for the numbers.

Reactions: 18
I had to seek this thread out purely to air my frustration at Alyssa.

You have a child, we get it!

She gives women a bad name, her behaviour is toxic and she reinforces the belief that women are hard work in relationships.

GET IN THE BIN!!!!! Take Cam with you as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to seek this thread out purely to air my frustration at Alyssa.

You have a child, we get it!

She gives women a bad name, her behaviour is toxic and she reinforces the belief that women are hard work in relationships.

GET IN THE BIN!!!!! Take Cam with you as well
She frustrated the hell out of me with the whole claire and (forgot his name cheating) she had the most over the top reaction but in a previous episode she’d admitted she was with a married man - I think if that was in my past and I’d made it public I’d have piped down!

Reactions: 19
I would like to marry Duncan - not only is he a lovely emotionally mature person but I want his sister to be my sister-in-law so she can give me all her hair secrets

Wish bloody Mel and Leyton can work it out!! I don't really understand whats going wrong for them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the CHILE (as she says it) belongs to the man she had an affair with and if he's still semi in the picture to see his CHILE and this whole thing was to make him jealous and be a family?
Something's not right and I can only think that's what it could be?

Reactions: 22
Catching up this morning and I think Rupert has given me a new ick with the term “adult cuddles” 🤢😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the issue with Mel and Layton is this experiment, the producers, the cameras, the interference, the ixperts and all the other couples. Take them away from all that, back in their own environments and I think they'll be fine.

Re: Alyssa, I'm a single parent with a CHILD and still have zero sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.