MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so Dunc dumped that one with a child, did she mention that??good on him, she was dreadful
Haven't read back, what happened with Mel and her bloke (forgot his name!)

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he dumped her but I wanted something entertaining like Brent’s.

I’ve seen some spoilers about these couples (tonight) but realised I can’t even share because it involves tomorrow nights couples!
Oh God me too. Why do I Google these things when I know I can't talk about them?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alright, info about Alyssa.

She's commented about her 20 year history of anxiety, panic attacks, being on medication and in therapy. Every sympathy for anyone struggling with their mental health, but that combined with her ongoing divorce, I don't think she ever should have been selected for mafs. Far too much pressure. I think it's irresponsible of the production to her and to Duncan.
Which is sad but plenty of people have terrible upbringings , awful things happen to them and don’t act like a complete prick to others

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve watched the remainder of the episodes on line as I couldn’t wait! I’m bursting with gossip!! 😂
I've (stupidly) googled a couple of names early on. I am terrible at keeping spoilers to myself and I'm actually very proud of myself for not talking about them!
I won't say who or what happens but there's a couple of things that made me happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Very pleased with tonights outcome with the couple involved.

Alyssa only has herself to blame.

Reactions: 17
Alright, info about Alyssa.

She's commented about her 20 year history of anxiety, panic attacks, being on medication and in therapy. Every sympathy for anyone struggling with their mental health, but that combined with her ongoing divorce, I don't think she ever should have been selected for mafs. Far too much pressure. I think it's irresponsible of the production to her and to Duncan.
Although I agree with you about more due diligence being done re contestants mental health (on all and any reality show) I still have little sympathy for her.
I apologise if this makes me look like an arse, but I just don't believe her. I've mentioned before about sadly being experienced with Narcs, my mother is one and my childhood was hell.
Alyssa has more red flags than I've ever seen on anyone (including Harrison) and sadly anxiety and mental health is something they come out with when they have nothing else in their arsenal.
SPOILER SELF HARM/suicide
They also tend to come out with suicide/self harm baiting as a last resort. For example 'if you don'tcome back I'll kill myself
If she comes out in the press with 'my self harm hell' I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm sorry if this is a downer but I've really been surprised about how obvious the red flags were there for Alyssa/Harrison/Melissa this season. I just hope people who watch it will be able to recognise it and be forewarned when they meet a Narc irl.
Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Although I agree with you about more due diligence being done re contestants mental health (on all and any reality show) I still have little sympathy for her.
I apologise if this makes me look like an arse, but I just don't believe her. I've mentioned before about sadly being experienced with Narcs, my mother is one and my childhood was hell.
Alyssa has more red flags than I've ever seen on anyone (including Harrison) and sadly anxiety and mental health is something they come out with when they have nothing else in their arsenal.
SPOILER SELF HARM/suicide
They also tend to come out with suicide/self harm baiting as a last resort. For example 'if you don'tcome back I'll kill myself
If she comes out in the press with 'my self harm hell' I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm sorry if this is a downer but I've really been surprised about how obvious the red flags were there for Alyssa/Harrison/Melissa this season. I just hope people who watch it will be able to recognise it and be forewarned when they meet a Narc irl.
Xxxx
Oh no, I have zero sympathy specifically for Alyssa, she's awful in every way. I just think she should have never been on the show, they really did a disservice to Duncan. I don't know enough about her otherwise. Very familiar with another thread here which covers narcissism, the victimhood, and domestic abuse in detail, but still just surprised that she somehow passed the vetting process.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very happy with the outcome tonight. Whoreman is off her rocker - she wants to 'help" him 🤣

Can some clever person make a gif of Duncan drop kicking Whoreman? I need the closure.

I am sure lots of people will be happy that Duncan is back on the market 😀

Reactions: 12
Did Whoreman really not think there could be a chance Duncan would dump her? After her behaviour?

Reactions: 8
Did Whoreman really not think there could be a chance Duncan would dump her? After her behaviour?
Complete narcissist. Their brains work differently. She thought he should say 'yes' SO HE SHOULD SAY YES. That's why she started shaking her head. It wasn't processing for her. She didn't understand.
She also thought he would chase after her, which is why she stormed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she does regret any of her behaviour now watching it back.
I highly doubt it. She couldn't see it any week the experts were telling her her perspective was wrong. Even if she came out and said she saw the error of her ways I would just call it damage control and not believe her! She didn't accept responsibility once during the ixperimint for their duck ups. Not a hope does she regret her behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I almost feel sorry for her because I think it's really obvious that she's absolutely desperate for someone not to 'give up on her' but I just can't actually sympathise because she's so nasty. A lot of people have trauma and damage and they don't take it out on other people. Duncan has been nothing but patient and kind to her and the look on her face when it started dawning on her that he was going to leave her, she was just completely in disbelief? It's also just bizarre because at the home stay, the tone she used when saying she could only see him every other weekend etc was like she wasn't even bothered about the whole thing anyway. I totally get having anxious attachment issues is hard but when you treat someone like tit over and over and over again they're allowed to leave you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoreman is CRAZY! The crap about helping him was laughable at a point I didn’t think she could be any more of a joke. I loved Duncan rehashing a wedding day line about her needing a tissue. Sums up the start, middle and end of her journey

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.