MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like tomorrow's the other half of "final vows" and the final episode?!!
Where's the reunion dinner party eh, eh? Y'know, the one where a final secret is exposed (x was having an affair with y all along) and people throw wine at each other????
I've been bored of this series since about episode 18.

Reactions: 12
It looks like tomorrow's the other half of "final vows" and the final episode?!!
Where's the reunion dinner party eh, eh? Y'know, the one where a final secret is exposed (x was having an affair with y all along) and people throw wine at each other????
I've been bored of this series since about episode 18.
Next Monday and Tuesday I think.

Reactions: 6
How can he write these vows and still say yes ?! Muppet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.