MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up - Mel & Leyton staying together AND Hunkan dumping Whoremon? it's the result we all wanted 🙏🏻

bd75c9d32e8cf359&ep=v1_internal_gifs_gifId&rid=200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually don’t understand why you’d go on MAFS if you were going through a divorce.

Reactions: 11
Alright, info about Alyssa.

She's commented about her 20 year history of anxiety, panic attacks, being on medication and in therapy. Every sympathy for anyone struggling with their mental health, but that combined with her ongoing divorce, I don't think she ever should have been selected for mafs. Far too much pressure. I think it's irresponsible of the production to her and to Duncan.
It's also irresponsible of alyssa to apply for the show if she knows she has significant mental health problems. She has a child to raise, she should be concentrating on getting herself well so that any decline in her MH doesn't impact on him. By the way, I don't believe a word of it, she's a fame hungry biatch and a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 20
I just caught up and that was SO good. Duncan what a prince, classy af. Mel and Layton better still be together by the reunion, I am rooting for them so much!

Reactions: 14
Did Whoreman really not think there could be a chance Duncan would dump her? After her behaviour?
No because as far as she was concerned she did nothing wrong and anything bad that was in their relationship was Duncan's fault. In her mind she probably thought Duncan was lucky to have her.

Reactions: 14
Sorry i wasn't present last night guys, i've just watched it now though and i've not let out a hearty cackle like the one i've just emitted for so long! When Dunc went "do you want a tissue" after the dramatic silence when telling Chaaaald woman where to go i lost it! 🤣🤣 The face on her when he was speaking his troof, it was like she didn't see how much of a psycho she had been to him. "I wasn't expecting that at all" oh was you not love no...reeeead the room next time you big crazy narc! So glad we don't have to listen to that nails down a blackboard voice anymore! See y'all later x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.