Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Is it just me watching and not realising just how big and remote the Australian out back is??
To give some perspective, the Northern Territory is nearly 6x bigger than the UK, and only 250k people live there. It’s ridiculously empty

• Wow
Reactions: 21

netflixbritney

Lyndall can do much better than him. In fact most of the women are far too good for the blokes. Same as in real life!

No I can't listen to her anymore. Her friends are beyond rude - totally cutting across him any time he tried to speak! This gobshite drops a bombshell like that onfront of her 2 friends so she can avoid the confrontation! I hate her. Harrison well done, you are now my 2nd least fave contestant!

• Angry

Kas01980

VIP Member
All these weeks on and I'm STILL marvelling how Harrison's jaw/lower half of his face is wider than his actual head. One of my first observations of him and it still alarms me now 😬

0435F01A-7BF8-4AEF-B449-0E3155C2575A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Hope all of you having a hard time have felt slightly cheered by the fact at least you’re not married to Harrison . Seriously hope everyone has a good day tomorrow ** Group Hugs** xx

• Heart
  • Haha

malibu skies

VIP Member
THIS is the best relationship she’s been in?! So she’s had worse relationships and decided to have a CHAALD with them?! Good grief

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
She’s now laughing at his misery. Jeez. At least Harrison has insight into being evil.

(I just shouted ‘stop saying my child’ at the tv and my child got out of bed and asked me to stop being so loud 🙄 now that is irony)

• Haha

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Evelyn didn’t say anything before the rest of the group chipped in and they drew a line under it all??

im so angry with the experts for allowing Harrison to get away with all his shit. He wasn’t the only narcissist on this year and these girls could end up with poor mental health because of him.

• Angry

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Well....I went away for 2 weeks and couldn't get it on the app because I was in Europe 😭

I've had to catch up on all the episodes in 4 days as well as trying to read the 300 pages of posts I'd missed, fuck me what a job 😂 I had to do the ironing and everything to justify to myself having the TV on in the day!

Anyway, I'm getting bored too, they're all dicks in some way or another.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noppa

I just can’t get my head into today’s episode at all. I’ve just been sat here crying for most of it, I don’t know what’s up with me atm. I love coming on this thread, I feel like it’s the best part of my day and I love all your thoughts and comments 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Offish

VIP Member
She was apparently going through a divorce at time of filming
Totally the move of a mentally stable person, putting yourself up for MAFS while in the midst of a divorce, particularly when there’s a child involved. She’s a horror.

Reactions: 20