Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
I think she’s passed Harrison on the c*** scale for me now. Absolutely fecking livid at her and her twatty mates.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

docmum

VIP Member
This man is a psychopath. Look at the stare on him reciting his beliefs - his little mantra to gain control 🤯 he is terrifying. Still cannot understand HOW producers felt it was ok to air this shit.

nice to see he’s learnt the same ‘I have a child’ line as Alyssa from Narc School 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 22

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I still think Cam and Lindor/Lyndal/lemon-head? Are basically nice people. He clearly had a messed up / cold childhood and they’re only showing her when she’s upset. They don’t seem like they’d stay for fame. Guessing they get on ok. Just not in a relationship kind of way. I hope they both get something useful from this experience. ❤

Disaster of an evening. Only finishing off the episode now. Here's my 2 cents....
I am verging on hating Alyssa more than I hate Harrison! She is the biggest self centered annoying twat ever! If she says "but I've a child" one more time I swear 🤯🤯🤯

I honestly think at the stage the ixperts should step in and tell Bronte and Harrison look this isn't working for us, please leave.... Break up with them like! 😅

I want them to show us the inside of Ollies head at all times. His reactions are absolutely priceless, I would LOVE to hear him voice what's going on in there 😊

Alessandra is my fave! 💃

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Anyone else feel for Leyton there? I still don't understand what Mel or the ixperts want him to do apart from listen and put her first, when it seems to me all he does is that already...

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion: MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #14 Alyssa has a Chaaald, Cam prefers kissin' fish in the wild.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Dare I say that Claire was a bit too good for Jesse? I think they were a mis match, and her looks and personality were always going to bring out his major insecurities
Absolutely! And he kept going on about the cheating but seemed to forget how awful he was to her in the beginning which is probably what led to the kiss in the first place.

docmum

VIP Member
From next year the group should have to unanimously agree for a couple to be allowed to stay and stop the likes of these grifters continuing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21