Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Thank you all you lovely people, sorry to derail the thread with the menopause stuff but I feel so much better than I did at 7:30pm. Thank you for your advice and for caring. I sometimes can't understand how two people can go about their day deliberately trying to hurt someone, to coming in here and feeling so welcome and cared about. It means more than you know

Much Love 💕 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I bet Alyssa has the quote "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" as every online bio. She looks like that sort of woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

docmum

VIP Member
Rupert is just a sweetheart. I love how respectful he is of Evelyn even though I don’t think they’re well matched in so many ways. He doesn’t let his ego or insecurities take over. Would love mY cHiLd to grow up as lovely as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Webster1357

VIP Member
Wow, Alyssa made Duncan cry and now she's making him feel bad that he didn't tell her? If she had any self awareness, or was easier to talk to about anything other than her My Child, she would know!

Reactions: 27
I'm sick of listening to Layton and Mel, mostly Mel! But mostly I am irrationally angry at Harrisons smug face. I'm really annoyed the experts haven't absolutely tore into him yet. He needs his arse handed to him on a plate. They do it to other couples but seem to let him away with it.

Reactions: 26

Don’tStart

VIP Member
So Bronte will you apologise to Mel considering she was the one who initially ordered you to take the rose-coloured glasses off but instead she received a barrage of abuse from yourself and your beetroot accomplice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
What on earth does Lyndall see in Cam?? He’s so immature And then there’s his horror of a mother 😱 What does he do in the outback too? He looks like he couldn’t skin a banana let alone do anything manual work wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I don’t understand how this hasn’t been brought up between Lyndall and Cam before now? Do they actually talk to each other at all?

Reactions: 25