Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
bollocks to that, send them here to

I’ll chat to them about the various effects I’ve seen over the years from the menopause for as long as it needs to sink in. Absolute twats. Here to support whenever needed and hopefully you’ve got a good 90 minutes to forget it all for now. Sending ❤

on topic.. if Brontë has now taken off the rose tinted glasses does that explain why her eyes have kept changing colour over the episodes? Nice to see we had a full recap almost all the way to the ads, yet again 🙄
Thank you 😘😘. I'm 44 and the only other 3 females are 21,20 and 17 so they aren't able to relate what I'm going through. I don't have friends I can talk to do while I already feel very alone with the menopause, then them being downright nasty doesn't help. Feel very alone. Aside from the menopause they have daily session of talking about women, saying how useless women are, how we can stick all this equal rights stuff up our arses, they 100% do it for a reaction...me being the most likely one to react, but I won't give them the satisfaction. I also feel disgusted at the stuff they say infront of the three young ones. I can usually rise above it but this morning was tough because kept getting muddled up, forgetting things in the middle of doing them, which is SCARING me. And then they start with their shit....it's just a lot some days. I've been looking forward to being here so much today, so thank you (and all of you!) for being here xx ♥♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

MooBelle

VIP Member
My husband has just shouted 'oh fuck off' to Whoreman's latest crying.
I love it that we can call MAFS a shared interest now...

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Exactly!! I do wonder what his childhood was like, and what his parents relationship was like
Well we've seen the horror that is his mother.
From what little I know about Australia has been from Neighbours and Home and Away.
Basically Cam is Alf Stewart. We see all these middle aged/old men and wonder what they were like aa young men.
Alf 'strewth' Stewart was/is a beer guzzling, old time cobber who is mad good at a barbie. He works hard, loves his family and expects his dinner on the table and the children dealt with.
This is exactly what Cam will become.

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
really striking that quite a few of us are struggling at the moment. Always here to listen if it would help at all, you know I’m partial to a rant myself to offload. Keeping the midweek routine with the motivation of watching together is a huge help for me.
Let’s get the tone lowered in the best way we know how, and the mood lifted as a result. ❤
I've noticed you always say really lovely and encouraging things to various people in this thread and I want you to know it's noticed and appreciated. Thank you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Why do they give any creedence to what Harrison says? He has shown them time and time again he is nothing but a shit stirrer.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I think Alyssa’s insecurity around HER CHILD is just projection.

SHE judges single mums, SHE says the sort of nasty things about single mums she’s expecting Duncan to say and hasn’t. It’s just projection like when she went off on one about Claire cheating even though she’s done worse herself in real life.

She’s not self aware enough to realise this though 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s fucking vile, treats him like shit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?

• Heart