Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Now it's coming to the end I need to know what you all do with your lives once it's over? Do I have to start talking to my husband again or is there something else I can fill my time with🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chez300

VIP Member
Mel does not treat Layton the way she wants him to treat her. She doesn’t even value his feelings but he must understand hers 🙄

happylife32

Sorry but this feels so invasive and awks. I would hate everyone looking at me and my guy asking all these questions

aimzalicious

VIP Member
When things are good they’re really good, when they’re bad they’re really bad. That’s How I would defend my abusive marriage till I finally left. Ffs Brontë , please wake up!!!
I said the exact same thing about an ex that cheated on me multiple times. I've found it so alarming this season that many of the contestants choose to stay in really difficult relationships that obviously aren't serving them or making them feel good just because they don't "want to give up". Sometimes it's okay to quit. In fact, it's much more healthy to quit.

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
You’d think with how often she goes on about having a chaaaalld, she’d actually introduce Duncan to him, before her witches coven

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Is it just me watching and not realising just how big and remote the Australian out back is??

Chez300

VIP Member
Omg I’m cringing, Lindor he doesn’t want to be affectionate to you clearly.
Imagine arguing with someone about them not kissing you and liking you! You can’t nag him to like you.

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
How is Harrison still on this show? He is absolutely the worst person I’ve ever encountered on this kinda programme.

Reactions: 19

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Piss ofd Dyers ffs
Ugh same. Her saying she’s stressed when pregnant. Would that be to do with baby dad going to prison for stealing from the elderly?? Anyway sorry to derail.

I’ve really warned to Ollie this episode he seems lovely apart from his hair

nym3ria

Chatty Member
I’m a bit behind so just got to Alyssa and Duncan 🔫

I feel like Alyssa is trying to bait Duncan into saying ‘yes you having a child is a problem’ so she can be like ‘I knew it!’

twunt.

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think the way Bronte's sister downed that whole cocktail is pure class. I'm ready for her to destroy Harrison.

• Haha
  • Heart

happylife32

The group all calling them out! Yassss!
But the ixperts STILL allowing this nonsense.
Why are you still here you say?? FAME. SMH MEL

• Heart