Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NH14

VIP Member
I still don’t get what Cam does , build treehouses in the outback or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
In all of this, I feel sorry for Alyssa's child. Imagine having her as a mother-in-law. No one will ever be good enough for her chald, she'll be knocking on the door all the fucking time because she's lonely.

• Heart
  • Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
How is Harrison still on this show? He is absolutely the worst person I’ve ever encountered on this kinda programme.
I can't get over the fact that Harrison has been sussed by all the other couples. Non of the guys can deal with or trust him and yet Melinda and Layton still let him get under their skin at the dinner party!! Surely you'd have made a pact before going in that under no circumstances would you let Harrison do that.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Oh pffft. Duncan is not a "literal, analytical person". He's being very kind to Alyssa while calling her on her bs.

NH14

VIP Member
Available every other weekend and every Weds ( unless she signs up for another reality tv show and fucks off for weeks )

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member

I’m behind but I’ve just watched the commitment ceremony with Jesse and Clare breaking up. I’m not defending Harrison at all because he’s a malicious creep but I do think Jesse would have found any reason to have thrown the kiss in her face for the rest of the relationship. He seemed to have major insecurities regardless of what happen between Adam and Clare. I think she is best not with him tbh.
Dare I say that Claire was a bit too good for Jesse? I think they were a mis match, and her looks and personality were always going to bring out his major insecurities

• Heart

Offish

VIP Member
Duncan is too good for this, he’s sweet and kind and he’s very emotionally mature. Everything she isn’t.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Duncan is starting to piss me off. Like is she that much of a catch? He is still trying 🙄 I really want this to work, hun it's a TV ixperiment, it's not that deep.

Reactions: 18