Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Ollie and Rupert are the voices of reason tonight.

Cam's a tradesman. He can get a job anywhere. Perth is a large city. He'd get work there no bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Brontë “ I’m staying with this emotionally abusive fuckwit because I want to show him Perth”
Christ on a bike !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Cam wants a 1940s housewife to sit at home and cook and wait to greet him with a big smile on her face and a homemade pie after he's been away for 3 months, gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and fucks off for beers with the boys! Catch yourself on lad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Shinythings

VIP Member
It's my last night with you all tonight. Off to get married (sadly not to Ollie) for real and have bits to do the next couple of nights.

My fiancé also watches and we keep saying we will intimate (in an Australian accent) on the honeymoon. I'll be away for the next couple of weeks so will have to catch up on everything when we're back.

It's been a ride guys, until next season x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Webster1357

VIP Member
I found last night's episode quite boring tbh. Felt very repetitive.

The only couples I can see making it past final vows so far are Ollie and Tahnee, Mel and Leyton and Rupert and Evelyn.
I don't know about Evelyn, I love her but I'm very suspicious about her motivation for being on the show and don't see any real chemistry between her and Rupert

• Wow
Reactions: 32

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I hope this episode tonight isn't too brutal, my depression has crept up on me and been terrible recently and I'm not enjoying this series very much anymore :( Only still watching for the thread fam!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

aimzalicious

VIP Member
At this point I don't give a fuck about these two - just let them crack on. I don't care that Bronte is upset, she is a sucker for punishment obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 29