MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Harrison is absolutely vile, he needs a smack and a bleeping hard one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bronte is such a complete and utter nob. It's almost satisfying to see Harrison be horrid to her again. They're both as bad as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I made it again tonight! All I can say again is UGH at Bronte. So over her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Harrison
"I feel like you're turning this around onto me now. You're throwing our relationship away"
bro.gif

Reactions: 11
What the hell is Harrison playing at? Bronte has defended him, he should be bloody grateful.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off Brontë. It's really not that deep. You flipping gaslight victim silly cow.

Reactions: 11
It's always the couples that post lovey dovey tit on IG and constantly say how good they are that are actually doing terribly. Bronte and Harrison reminds me of that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.