MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused why Cam applied for the show if his work means that no relationship would ever work. Something is not adding up.

I reckon he has already checked out and is just making up an excuse so it doesn't look like his fault.

Reactions: 24
Why the duck did Cam go on MAFS? He's a carpenter, surely he could do that anywhere if the relationship was important to him.

Seriously questioning his motivation, is he a fame bleep?
Probably would change it for the right person

Reactions: 13
I'm confused why Cam applied for the show if his work means that no relationship would ever work. Something is not adding up.

I reckon he has already checked out and is just making up an excuse so it doesn't look like his fault.
I bet he wouldn’t even be mentioning his remote work if he was paired with the gold fanny girl or the Tasmanian Devil.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever blamed MAFS for becoming an alcoholic? Booze seems to play quite a big role in the whole thing eg the dinner party.
You can actually SEE the effects on the contestants:
Bronte's eyes are often bloodshot and Alyssa "I have a chALD"'s nose is always red. Harrison's acne rosacea worsens when he's been drinking too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so sick of Evelyn whinging that harrison doesn’t believe her, honestly who gives a duck?!
Also her outfit is gross.

Reactions: 4
Why the duck did Cam go on MAFS? He's a carpenter, surely he could do that anywhere if the relationship was important to him.

Seriously questioning his motivation, is he a fame bleep?
I was wondering what he does when he was saying he could be away 6-12 months at a time. I imagined like miner or oil rigger. Carpenter though? 🧐

Reactions: 9
Harrison showed Melinda a message saying the butt dial wasn’t real but who was the message from/to?? Confused

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.