MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know we could save at least 35 hours of viewing time per series if blokes would just say "I like you a bit, enough to shag you, but not enough to actually be with you".
Ooft that's been every man in my 20's 😥 I turn 30 this year and it better bloody improve!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But can anyone actually see the yellow submarine advert without singing along wholeheartedly?! If you can you're a better wo(man) than me!

Reactions: 6
You know we could save at least 35 hours of viewing time per series if blokes would just say "I like you a bit, enough to shag you, but not enough to actually be with you".

And soz but Dan clearly dumped Sandy because he was looking for someone slimmer. That's what he meant about her "not being active".
….and white. The fucker.

Reactions: 12
I'm here love. I'm trying to find a swimsuit as going on a SPA night soon. Shopping for swimwear is bleeping brutal
I've decided I'm wearing 3/4 length swimming leggings and a T-shirt when I go to D.R. next year. Conventional swimming costumes will NOT be featuring

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At least Ollie is wearing socks. The outfit might be questionable but he is one of the rare Aussie sock wearing men

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still in the same place with Ollie as I was in week one; I would ride him into next year.
His outfit tonight is appalling but the way he’s sat, drinking that beer.. whew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ooft that's been every man in my 20's 😥 I turn 30 this year and it better bloody improve!
Soz but I'm about to turn 40 and it's same at this level! More so. Cos a lot of singles by this stage have been in a rship and now only want casual. They also come with kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't it be a bit awkward telling your family you have decided to train as a sex therapist. They'd all know you are an absolute dynamite in the sack then! Not feeling Alessandras look tonight, soz hun

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember why Ollie and Tahnee applied? They seem like they’d easily find good relationships in the ‘real’ world (notwithstanding the hair, unless that’s a thing in Oz)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that Layton always has his hands on Mel's bum whenever they're standing by each other?
I have bum envy and wish mine was like Mel’s! 🍑
---
Does anyone remember why Ollie and Tahnee applied? They seem like they’d easily find good relationships in the ‘real’ world (notwithstanding the hair, unless that’s a thing in Oz)
They got sick of the dating apps

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Y'know it's funny. I really do find everyone a lot less physically attractive as the series progress. Every year. People really do look ugly once you get to know them.

I feel sorry for the blokes on one level. Even the uglier brides all look great on the wedding day. Then they look ridic the next day with the streaky fake tan, no make up but still huge fake eyelashes on. (Thinking about Caitlin here, much as I think she is a nice person)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.