MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks fam - sorry to be such a downer! Going to drown my sorrows in chocolate digestives. The plan is to eat a biscuit everytime Floppy smirks, turns red or manipulates
Unless you’ve invested in an entire box of choccy digestives you could be in danger of running out before the first ad break.

Im not sure how much more Floppy I can take. Wanting to put your fist through your own telly can’t be normal.

Reactions: 6
I actually fancy Ollie😍 I love how unproblematic himself and tahnee are

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have had the most beyond awful day, and now I’m crying in a Starbucks car park. God I hope MAFS isn’t completely depressing tonight
Sorry to hear this Malibu, get yourself in your jammies and get a brew and try and decompress a bit x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that Layton always has his hands on Mel's bum whenever they're standing by each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man it's been a while since Lindor mentioned cystic fibrosis so they're doing a repeat of episode 1 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck did Cam go on MAFS? He's a carpenter, surely he could do that anywhere if the relationship was important to him.

Seriously questioning his motivation, is he a fame bleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Again this series I'm finding it awfully labours the point. Every "scandal" is milked dry. There is really no need for 40 1hr long episodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm watching live for the first time in ages and am really missing fast forwarding the first 40 minutes of the episode 🥴 I was late to this season, this is actually the first time I have heard Lyndall mention CF. I knew she had it from tuning into one episode early on by accident before I got into it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.