MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I really like Rupert & Evelyn I don’t think they will go the distance… like chalk & cheese on lifestyles….🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Evelyn too, I really disliked her at the wedding but she actually seems really nice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We have two new threads open!

(eta - meant as a ❗not a criticism - thank you both for doing them especially mid-ep)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as I really like Rupert & Evelyn I don’t think they will go the distance… like chalk & cheese on lifestyles….🧐
I love Evelyn. It would have been really easy for her to be very mean about Rupert but she stuck with it and he came out of his shell. He was such a mess at the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel the ixperts should have dragged Harrison and cuntface eyes out more. Feeling cheated

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.