MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had the most beyond awful day, and now I’m crying in a Starbucks car park. God I hope MAFS isn’t completely depressing tonight
Sorry about your day.
Pull up a chair and grab some snacks, I can promise that at least one tattler will make you smile tonight, we can't help being that bleeping awesome.
---
Has she told DILF Anthony to have a boo hoo yet? 😬
And called him princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have had the most beyond awful day, and now I’m crying in a Starbucks car park. God I hope MAFS isn’t completely depressing tonight
I hope you are home now with something nice to eat and drink, and hopefully you can forget your awful day for a little while. Sorry you've had such a rubbish day 🙁♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
gonna be a bit late but can’t read and run - sending huge hugs, always here for an offload if you need xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks fam - sorry to be such a downer! Going to drown my sorrows in chocolate digestives. The plan is to eat a biscuit everytime Floppy smirks, turns red or manipulates

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There hasn’t been enough Ollie, he seems so funny and genuine and we haven’t seen him enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Having Harrison in to create drama goes way beyond of "making good TV". He's just a sick duck and it's really irresponsible of the production not to put it to a stop.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks fam - sorry to be such a downer! Going to drown my sorrows in chocolate digestives. The plan is to eat a biscuit everytime Floppy smirks, turns red or manipulates
You'll end up eating the full packet then 😂

Don't blame you either way, chocolate digestives are top tier

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.