MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that Brontë is this gullible. She has to be complicit in this charade. She wants the exposure and is in it for fane surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m an ep behind but I just wanted to say I hate Alyssa’s red nose. And also, I never want to hear the word ‘confronting’ again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked the other day why Alyssa keeps saying Duncan will NEVER know what it's like! She's defo the type that if they did actually have a child together then she'd play the "but I carried the child for 9 months and you will NEVER know what that is like" card! Toxic as hell!!

Reactions: 24
I hope at the end or the reunion that There’s a mic drop moment by Duncan when he tells all the girls Alyssa was carrying on with a married man
That would be good TV 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Missed last night because the smaller version of me was being a savage… but he’s just more than made up for it by tipping his blueberries into his welly then ‘drinking’ them from the boot… AL’S SPIRIT LIVES ON

• Haha
  • Heart
Missed last night because the smaller version of me was being a savage… but he’s just more than made up for it by tipping his blueberries into his welly then ‘drinking’ them from the boot… AL’S SPIRIT LIVES ON
I cannot tell you how much this just made me laugh. Snorting/choking/ugly laughs 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on last night .. I hate Brontë!! That smug face when Melinda was starting to cry. her and Harrison were well matched after all😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I watched last nights ep but was distracted, did they basically just show Shannon coming in then messily eating then never again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.