MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to post that 'it's all the drama, Mick. I love it' gif but I realised from yesterday's episode and the preview of tonight where you see smug Harrison, that I don't like drama unless it's going in the direction I agree with. I find it stressful when people I don't like are coming out on top in arguments. I've got a medicinal bottle of wine chilling to calm my nerves when it starts.

I suspect I'm going to spend tonight hissing and snarling at the screen whilst himself has ear buds in watching YouTube videos on his phone, and every so often I'll stab him in the arm with a fingernail so he takes the earbuds out and I can announce "I bleeping hate Harrison. He's a bleep." And himself will go "I know. You say it all the time. I know your opinion on everyone even though I've not seen a single episode" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to post that 'it's all the drama, Mick. I love it' gif but I realised from yesterday's episode and the preview of tonight where you see smug Harrison, that I don't like drama unless it's going in the direction I agree with. I find it stressful when people I don't like are coming out on top in arguments. I've got a medicinal bottle of wine chilling to calm my nerves when it starts.

I suspect I'm going to spend tonight hissing and snarling at the screen whilst himself has ear buds in watching YouTube videos on his phone, and every so often I'll stab him in the arm with a fingernail so he takes the earbuds out and I can announce "I bleeping hate Harrison. He's a bleep." And himself will go "I know. You say it all the time. I know your opinion on everyone even though I've not seen a single episode" 😂
Occupational hazard of living with a MAFS aficionado. Mr B popped his head around the living room door the other night to ask me who Floppy was, and why he needed to duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Occupational hazard of living with a MAFS aficionado. Mr B popped his head around the living room door the other night to ask me who Floppy was, and why he needed to duck off.
I don’t even have a goldfish to update on my views. That’s why I need y’all ❤😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not fully caught up with the thread but just wanted to say how bleeping infuriating last night’s epsidode was, first for giving so much air time to Harrison and Bronte’s obviously concocted ‘drama’ and second 9.5 disappointing us by letting it get to her.
We all know this programme is bullshit but I don’t want my nose rubbed in it.

if as the preview suggested Harrison manages to break up Claire and Jesse, I will personally fly to Sydney to drop kick the ruddy faced, floppy cocked fucker over the international date line.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My mam ‘I don’t know wheerrrre to park when dockid and I go to the theatre later….’ (My dad historically has always done the driving/chauffeuring for her/us 😔)

me - opens three tabs of car parks and their Google ratings on her iPad, whilst pulling out a printed map of the city centre for her to cross reference..

And taxi duty was avoided! Just getting my dad his tea and I’ll be with you by 8 at the latest you lovely lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe warren ia still limping on in this awful show. Must be weird being on a soap for so many years, you’d start thinking you were actually your character surely?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not fully caught up with the thread but just wanted to say how bleeping infuriating last night’s epsidode was, first for giving so much air time to Harrison and Bronte’s obviously concocted ‘drama’ and second 9.5 disappointing us by letting it get to her.
We all know this programme is bullshit but I don’t want my nose rubbed in it.

if as the preview suggested Harrison manages to break up Claire and Jesse, I will personally fly to Sydney to drop kick the ruddy faced, floppy cocked fucker over the international date line.
Make a note of this people. I’m thoroughly looking forward to photos of Floppy being drop kicked.
Evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.