MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My worry is Tayla left so quickly she could easily come back the same way.

I wish I liked cider, that looked really nice.

Reactions: 12
Claires obviously been told too 🤐 till the dinner party about Tayla

Reactions: 8
Even though, Nurse Ratched is awful, he’s such a drip. I don’t understand how they were deemed compatible by the experts on any level.

Reactions: 19
I feel like cousin it will come back again, she is loving the drama and that would be dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I'm here and having a quick catch up. Bedtime storytime dragged on because the hedgehogs got ran over in Animals of Farthing Wood.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly this thread is the bomb. It’s actually the only way to watch the show. And can I just say @Diagnosis123 you are flipping brill

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.