MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article on the daily mail (Australia) about Harrison if anyone wants to look. He's been unfairly portrayed apparently. No spoilers about other couples. Just saying Harrison has gone rogue in an interview lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've clearly watched too much mafs. Last night in my dream Layton was a flight attendant who offered to tie my shoelaces when I was getting off a plane 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Bronte and Harrison are confused about what the show is. It's about finding a partner and working on your relationship. They seem to think it's about destroying each couple one by one, so they're the only ones left standing and are crowned the "winners".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They need to remake this season but listen to me about couplings...

Sandy n Josh
Lyndall n Duncan
Caitlin n Hugo
Mel n Layton
Ollie and Tahnee
Melissa n Harrison, just so she can tell everyone about him being Mr Floppy.
The others can all get in the bin.
---
Also, I really really really really REALLY dislike Alyssa.
---
Agreed, except Lindor can't have Dunc - he's mine!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I won't be around tomorrow, I'm watching John Wick 4 and eating pizza with my family 🍕

Expect lots of notifications from me when I'm catching up!
Enjoy 💓. I loved that film 😁. It’s almost as action packed as a MAFSA dinner party. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harrison feels powerful with Bronte but he is totally out of his depth when confronted by people like Layton, Melinda or Evelyn.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They need to remake this season but listen to me about couplings...

Sandy n Josh
Lyndall n Duncan
Caitlin n Hugo
Mel n Layton
Ollie and Tahnee
Melissa n Harrison, just so she can tell everyone about him being Mr Floppy.
The others can all get in the bin.
---
---
I don’t disagree with the rest but why would inflict Lyndell on Duncan?! Leave him go, he’s my number one choice now it’s clear my first choice, Ollie, is sickeningly besotted with Giggle Girl Tahnee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel for Lyndall. I think Harry and others have taken thr spotlight but Cam is a horrible person who gaslights her in a more subtle way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel for Lyndall. I think Harry and others have taken thr spotlight but Cam is a horrible person who gaslights her in a more subtle way.
I'm not keen on Cam either. I don’t know if it's just his appalling taste in clothes, moustaches and manbuns but there's something off about him.

I don't think he's really keen on Lindor at all, he's just stringing her along and probably would have ditched her by now if she didn't have CF. He doesn't want to look like the bad guy by dropping her for that but he won't be with her after the show!

The fact that he's obviously into Tayla says it all.
What man in his right mind would go for her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not keen on Cam either. I don’t know if it's just his appalling taste in clothes, moustaches and manbuns but there's something off about him.

I don't think he's really keen on Lindor at all, he's just stringing her along and probably would have ditched her by now if she didn't have CF. He doesn't want to look like the bad guy by dropping her for that but he won't be with her after the show!

Maybe Tayla reminds him of his witch of a mum
---

Maybe Tayla reminds him of his witch of a mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So, I totally fell behind on these threads but have loved reading them!

On the previous thread, there was talk that Dan Dan the potato nosed man is a racist- I read somewhere that he was heard , either on the buttdial or somewhere else, I cant remember what details, but anyway, he used a very racist slur!

edit to add link

further to edit that the link had a dan related spoiler about what the fucker is up to now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So, I totally fell behind on these threads but have loved reading them!

On the previous thread, there was talk that Dan Dan the potato nosed man is a racist- I read somewhere that he was heard , either on the buttdial or somewhere else, I cant remember what details, but anyway, he used a very racist slur!

edit to add link

further to edit that the link had a dan related spoiler about what the fucker is up to now
What a disgusting piece of tit he is

Reactions: 17

I went off him the minute I realised he's a massive Mumma's boy and always will be. No woman needs that. I have had problems in this area myself and trust me - Lindor can't win. Run.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.