MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress brontë is wearing tomorrow is not right for her at all. Is it awful I'm kinda loving she's gonna have to eat humble pie tomorrow 🤭

Reactions: 11
Am off to boil the day off me in the shower!! Honestly can't say how much you all make me giggle an lift a bad day! See ya tomorrow 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I won't be around tomorrow, I'm watching John Wick 4 and eating pizza with my family 🍕

Expect lots of notifications from me when I'm catching up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I won't be around tomorrow, I'm watching John Wick 4 and eating pizza with my family 🍕

Expect lots of notifications from me when I'm catching up!
I've confessed my love for Keanu on Tattle many times. I'd totally skip mafs for him but I've already seen John Wick 4 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put the kid to bed now and don't let it up till Friday morning - cant take any chances!
funny you say that, they’re still not settled tonight 🙄
Though I just remembered that my mam is taking them to see the lion king at the theatre tomorrow night so I am in hope of a clear 90 minutes for mafs as long as I don’t get called up for taxi duties 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
funny you say that, they’re still not settled tonight 🙄
Though I just remembered that my mam is taking them to see the lion king at the theatre tomorrow night so I am in hope of a clear 90 minutes for mafs as long as I don’t get called up for taxi duties 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
My stroppy 16 year old and Mr Webster decided to have a noisy argument at 8pm, I was hollering at them to shut up as MAFS was on. The neighbours must love us haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That dress brontë is wearing tomorrow is not right for her at all. Is it awful I'm kinda loving she's gonna have to eat humble pie tomorrow 🤭
Will she though? I bet she doesn’t admit she was wrong.
Did Cam give Tayla a quick kiss when he went in for the hug?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I watched it live but with my daughter again. Wtf is going on? 🤯 I don’t know where to start…Harrison 🤯 Brontë 🤯 Tayla 🤯 Cam 🤯 Whoreman 🤯 No one but Claire and Evelyn speaking up to agree with Mel 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They need to remake this season but listen to me about couplings...

Sandy n Josh
Lyndall n Duncan
Caitlin n Hugo
Mel n Layton
Ollie and Tahnee
Melissa n Harrison, just so she can tell everyone about him being Mr Floppy.
The others can all get in the bin.
---
Also, I really really really really REALLY dislike Alyssa.
---
Also, I really really really really REALLY dislike Alyssa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.