MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bronte: I'm not a trustworthy person.

Has she lost her dictionary or was that a freudian slip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Harrison's smug grin at the end of tomorrow's trailer nearly resulted in my TV getting my foot through it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lmao Harrison planting seeds of doubt everywhere.
200w (56).gif

He's so evil and I kinda enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my God! Harrison’s such a good pantomime villain! Stupid Brontë.

Can’t believe Tayla has fucked off back to Tasmania. I genuinely thought we were going to see her shag Cam.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my God! Harrison’s such a good pantomime villain! Stupid Brontë.

Can’t believe Tayla has fucked off back to Tasmania. I genuinely thought we were going to see her shag Cam.
She’ll be hitting him up for sexting, I’m sure 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I will not be late tomorrow night. I will not be late tomorrow night. I will not be late tomorrow night.
I will not be late tomorrow night.I will not be late tomorrow night..... I will also bring plenty snacks to share and probably alcohol!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no Harrison it seems is literally going tornado mode from that end clip ugh cba with this its been all about him and his toxic self from the very beginning, the producers need to know this is not what we want from Mafs!

Reactions: 8
OMG missed half the thread! Had to collect the teen so had it on pause & just jumped to this new thread!!
Bloody hell Harrison is the biggest twit!! Brontë is in Lala land
Love Mel & Evelyn
Still think Claire & Jesse have the makings in a nice couple
Duncan needs to run for the blue mountains & find a normal babe
Twyla is a fruit loop but Hugo is a wet wipe
Cam & Tayla defo up to no good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ixperts will have their work cut out tomorrow night. And we’ll be here for it. 👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a surprise that Harrison is gunning for Claire’s relationship now. No wonder ollie etc wanted to just keep out of that tit.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.