MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely can’t believe how much I’m rooting for Mel and Layton to keep ploughing through this ixperiment - I love them. Based on their wedding day I expected them to be more Tayla/Hugo.
harrisons face now both him and bronte are being called out - out sticks the chin on the little red head 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
duck off Harrison! And Brontë too for that matter

Also wtf is Layton wearing? It looks like he’s naked from the waist down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell every single one of them is under this bloody bus they keep banging on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Geez no ad breaks in 1st 15 minutes & now we're paying for it!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That was thoroughly enjoyable. So glad Layton and Melinda didn’t accept any of their tit. Brontë shaking and Harrison turning tomato red because they’re bleeping liars. Spineless.

Reactions: 28
I think we all know the deep rooted problem with Harrison. Smacks of a man that can't get it up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think I'd be more apt if it was sponsored by clear blue not clear score, half the case are behaving like babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sensing a lot of tension on this thread. Anyone like me to get my angel cards out?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
MISCOMMUNICATION?! You tit talked and didn’t expect it to go any further!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.