MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison has such a short term memory. Does he forget he told he that he'd lost attraction after they first shagged?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ixperts faces. The groups faces. I feel like I’m watching the reactions of everyone here. Howling. 😭☠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Harrison said he’d never manipulated Bronte my face was like allessandras! I nearly stopped shovelling pizza into my mouth, only nearly it is pizza after all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg how is anyone keeping a straight face?! They are just waffling and it’s so bad it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harrison thinks he isn’t perfect. Is he sure?
bleeping hell.

He dumped her by text, but wants to stay. She got dumped by text but wants to stay.
duck the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.