MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My turn. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster being with you all so far in this ixperiment. There have been times you’ve not listened to me. 🙁. That hurt…even though I don’t even have a child. But I’m hoping in time our relationship will grow because you’re all so awesome. For that reason I’ve decided to 🥁🥁🥁 STAY!!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My turn. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster being with you all so far in this ixperiment. There have been times you’ve not listened to me. 🙁. That hurt…even though I don’t even have a child. But I’m hoping in time our relationship will grow because you’re all so awesome. For that reason I’ve decided to 🥁🥁🥁 STAY!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Do we all get a shag now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh i am so bleeping over these two, what on earth is she seeing that everyone else on the planet isn't. No hell no.

Reactions: 13
What's Lindor got up her sleeve? Seems like she's itching to let a cat out of the bag about something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are some Instagram endorsements really worth humiliating yourself like this Bronte??

Reactions: 12
The way Brontë spoke to Claire ‘babe’ at the end just shows her acting/falseness. It’s an absolute insult to those who did try to work through gaslighting and narc tit because of genuine love - and yet still came away hurting and broken/lost after. These two should have been edited out of the entire show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.