MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just remembering one of you lovely lot saying that the father of whoremans child is the married man. I’m sniggering at that thought. What a plot twist that would be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so difficult because I think Brontë and harrison are so fake but the way Lyndell spoke then and what she said… ouch that hit home. I’ve been in an abusive relationship before and my friends spoke to me almost exactly that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well said Lindor
Bronte wake up Harrison has done nothing but emotionally manipulate you

Reactions: 10
I think all the experts can see through the both of them. They’re playing a game, both bronte & harrison

Reactions: 20
I was in an abusive relationship and my biggest fear was I wasn’t good enough, because that’s what he made me believe. Bronte , fame isn’t worth this honey

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even the way Harrison said thank you to B gave me shivers. In a bad way I hasten to add!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.